Kaiser has supported various spatial developments, including industry clusters, logistics hubs, perishables centres, airport zones, Special Economic Zones (SEZs), and Science and Technology Parks. Our work has included:
- Competitive advantage analysis
- Demand assessment and opportunity identification
- Legislative and regulatory reviews
- Strategy development
- Spatial analysis and mapping using GIS
- Location selection
- Concept development and testing
- Investor requirements analysis
- Technical and financial feasibility assessment
- Business planning
- Institutional mapping and recommendations
In addition to the expertise of the core team, Kaiser EDP has established partnerships/ works with associates to provide expertise in urban planning and socio-economic impact assessment.
See our project examples where we have supported various African spatial developments.